Markets evolve in different ways depending variously on the nature of the technology, product category, target audience, economic conditions, and competitive environment—all factors determining where you compete and how you compete.
At FireOne, we know that novel or disruptive technology, product, and market strategies can provide the core foundation for market success. FireOne has deep experience and expertise in helping executive teams rapidly build their businesses and get organizations aligned around a winning strategic path. We know how to build a solid foundation by developing impactful Go-to-Market strategies and plans that enable and empower marketing, sales and product teams to translate their vision into realty.
In this particular engagement, FireOne was brought into an early stage B2B San Francisco-based technology company to help strategy, planning and execution to gain Series A funding while also building out their first full sales team. We worked closely with the client to assess and diagnosis the strengths and gaps in their market penetration and sales plan, identifying paths and ways to accelerated success. They also needed help in refining their messaging and developing sales plays to better competitively position their solution to potential customers.
The following are some of the deliverables we produced during this engagement:
- Developed market assessment and competitive analysis
- Created unique positioning and persuasive messaging to map to sales strategy
- Designed and deployed sales execution strategy including solution messaging, sales playbooks and buyer personas
- Tightly collaborated with CEO and executive team to develop pitch deck for VC funding
- Launched industry-targeted selling models and detailed budget planning to be used for discussions with the VC community
- Designed plan of record for product development needs to drive sales and market adoption
- Connected and implemented Voice of the Customer program to gain insights on market positioning and product needs