FireOneCXO Partners led sales and marketing strategy and execution for a supplier of blue light mitigating technology, helping them to become the 2022 winner of the Minneapolis Business Journal Fast 50 award. FireOne provided leadership services to the sales and field marketing organizations, driving growth while navigating through the uncertainties created by the pandemic. The entire FireOne team brought a passion and purpose to the multi-year engagement.
Our team took on interim operational leadership roles, recruited and staffed direct and channel sales reps, created new channel and distribution partnerships for extended reach, instilled processes and operational excellence with a focus to win new logos and accelerate revenue. We also provided hands-on marketing support with asset creation, campaign design and execution, and event planning to drive lead generation.
This success all happened with the formidable challenges of driving growth of a startup facing strong headwinds from the pandemic in 2021 and 2022, FireOne was recognized by the CEO for enabling The Eden Prairie-based company to have a growth rate of 954.54% from 2019 to 2022.
- Infusion of thought leadership
- Led and enabled field marketing activities for pipe generation
- Attracted, onboarded, and retained top talent
- Created sales goals and established OKRs
- Trained team and instilled MEDDIC as a standard sales process
- Created effective scripts and cadences for the new inside sales team.
- Shorten the sales cycle while also increasing average deal size
- Forged new sales partnerships with channels and distribution
- Built champions and gained access at two fortune 50 companies resulting in standardization of solutions
- Executed Stage and Federal strategy while getting products on GSA and other key contracting vehicles
- Elevated a technical sale to business discussions and value based selling
- Collaborated with engineering for product and pricing strategies
- Prepared and led sales updates for all board meetings
- Served as trusted advisors to the CEO to scale operations and lead collaboration across the leadership team